Who We Are
The Trustcare Specialist Hospital and Fertility Centre is in Kumasi, Ghana. Kumasi is the second largest city in Ghana, located in the middle of the country.
FACILITIES, PERSONNEL AND SERVICES.
Trustcare Specialist Hospital is a 30-bed hospital. It is one of the best private hospitals in Ghana in terms of facilities, personnel and services rendered. Currently we are offering full range of general and specialist services in the four(4) major clinical disciplines: Internal medicine, General and Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics/Child health and Obstetrics/Gynaecology.
Our Public Health/Child Welfare Unit caters for children immunization, nutrition and growth monitoring. We also offer screening services for Hepatitis, HIV, Cancers of the Cervix and Breast, Diabetes, Hypertension among others.
1. The Clinical Departments including Specialized Fertility Centre and Laparoscopic Surgery
3. Diagnostics (Laboratory, Ultrasound, laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Cardiotocograph, Colposcopy)
7. Repairs and Maintenance
THE STAFF STRENGTH include Professors, Consultants, Specialists, Principal Nursing/Midwifery Officers, Professional Junior Nurses, experienced Boimedical (Laboratory ) Scientists, other support staff, all backed by a solid administration.
CLIENTELLE :Trustcare takes care of the staff of almost all the corporate institutions in Kumasi and beyond and is one of the most preferred health facilities in Ghana – both Nationals and Internationals- who choose to seek healthcare in a private setting.
VISIONThe vision of Trustcare is to be a private centre of excellence in offering specialist healthcare and education comparable to any higher centre of excellence in the world.
MISSIONIt is our mission to:
- Offer general and specialized care in a wide range of the medical disciplines to all clients who want to access healthcare in the private sector.
- Provide a comparable alternative to clients who want specialist healthcare but prefer such a care in the private setting.
- Complement the services rendered in the public tertiary hospitals.
- The maintenance of honest, ethical, responsive and reliable health care delivery.
- Customer service and politeness to clients are not compromised.
- Cleanliness is holiness, so we observe strict conduct of cleanliness and neatness.
- We value our clients and staff and reward hard work and dedication.
GOALOur goal is to offer excellent specialized services in Internal medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics/Child health, Obstetrics/Gynaecology all with their subspecialties; Eye, Ear-Nose-and Throat (ENT) and Dental surgery This goal will be attained through complete reliance on God, discipline, commitment, hard work, attention to detail, provision of needed equipment, supplies and facilities, staff training, motivation and reward systems.